Monday, June 23, 2014

New friend says shocking answer

Today when I went to a place to paint and met a guy named Frank. I asked him if he had a life story and he said "Nobody has ever asked me that. Ummm. Well I am a middle child of three. And u aren't a middle child are you?" I said, "No." So he told me that the oldest gets all the privileges, the youngest gets the attention, and the middle is just there and usually in the middle of every argument. Then I said, "What is your dream job?" And then he said something I never would of thought to come out of his mouth and he said, "I already have it and it is helping out people whenever and wherever." I was stunned at that moment and all I could say was "Wow that's awesome that you help people in need and that is your dream job." Then we just chit chatted and sang to the radio while we painted the room!!
       -Bree :-)

2 comments:

  1. Just so you all know, I can't pull myself away from the blog. I keep running back to the computer to check what everyone did. I am so moved by your observations and comments. Really. Thinking of you all! - Beth M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in everytime I get. Im so impressed by all their accomplishments so far. Bree, that was a nice story. Love it.

    ReplyDelete